+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    I was in London working last week for a few days and was out to lunch with a Millwall fan. He mentioned Ojo; and was hoping to bring him back. Said he was a real bright spark before his injury and was playing more as #10 than a winger.

3 years seems a long contract but it mightve been what convinced him as apparently considerable other interest. If he gets his head down and works hard could be a real good signing.
    Think O'Dowda, Tanner and now Ojo suggests that Steve Morison wants a combination of pace and power from any winger types he uses - Ojo was a frustrating mix for us in 20/21, but the same could be said of Wilson to a degree and I think you have to concede that we've been a tough team for players like them to prosper in during the last few seasons.

Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Think O'Dowda, Tanner and now Ojo suggests that Steve Morison wants a combination of pace and power from any winger types he uses - Ojo was a frustrating mix for us in 20/21, but the same could be said of Wilson to a degree and I think you have to concede that we've been a tough team for players like them to prosper in during the last few seasons.
    May our long throw tactics RIP