Quote Originally Posted by horse_face View Post
Yes another one of Dalman’s unsavoury moments claiming the mural represented positive discrimination.

Having had some engagement over the years with the club commercially. It’s operated in the way you imagine with Dalman and Choo having a say in things which normally would be be given creative freedom (Marketing, PR, Outreach)

This isn’t helped by Mark Denham who’s been there for years and is a control freak. Doing everting from press conferences, marketing messaging and even the live comms.

Ultimately we’ve had some great staff at the club but they never last for these reasons. I believe there’s no more than two people who work in the marketing team.
Mark Denham and Ashley James make me wince so bad with their commentary.
I know that I sound like a broken record, but they spoil my experience so so much.

Just watched the highlights of the game that was posted on the “best goal at Ninian Park” showing the Barnet free kick.
The guy commenting was quite unpolished, but so full of excitement and enthusiasm.
I’d love to hear someone like that rather than the dour, football hipsters that we have who constantly call The City players by their first names, initials or nicknames.

It’s an irrational hatred now for me.