+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Green Revolution, energy prices and the War

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Green Revolution, energy prices and the War

I don't understand how we ended up in this situation, nuclear power gives us the energy we need and is climate friendly. We should have been building them over the past 30 years. Typical of neoliberalists though to never think long term.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    I don't understand how we ended up in this situation, nuclear power gives us the energy we need and is climate friendly. We should have been building them over the past 30 years. Typical of neoliberalists though to never think long term.
    True its been talked about for years and no action has been taken?

International

It is starting to look like Nuclear Power Stations and Renewable energy will get a massive boost from this War/Invasion. Short term Boris is off to the Saudis, but long term this will have brought renewable energy forward, most people will now probably see a need for it?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    It is starting to look like Nuclear Power Stations and Renewable energy will get a massive boost from this War/Invasion. Short term Boris is off to the Saudis, but long term this will have brought renewable energy forward, most people will now probably see a need for it?
    Is it every problem needs a solution, or every solution needs a problem?

International

They are finally onto it?

It took them long enough !!!