+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Long Haul Flight Prices

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Long Haul Flight Prices

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Im not bothering, Im just getting a certificate of recovery, daughter is going to board masters before we go, I cant risk it
    I don’t even know what that is… it’s bound to swing around here again in October just before we fly to Tampa!

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I don’t even know what that is… it’s bound to swing around here again in October just before we fly to Tampa!
    If you have tested positive for C19 in the last 60 days ( via a LFT or PCR ) you send proof ( the NHS E.mail or text ) to a " online doctor " and they issue you with a " certificate of recovery " so you dont need to do the Supervised LFT 24 hours before you fly and that might be positive due to recent infection

costs 100 quid for a family of 4

If you have tested positive for C19 in the last 60 days ( via a LFT or PCR ) you send proof ( the NHS E.mail or text ) to a " online doctor " and they issue you with a " certificate of recovery " so you dont need to do the Supervised LFT 24 hours before you fly and that might be positive due to recent infection

costs 100 quid for a family of 4
    Cheers for that matt

Cheers for that matt
    It will save the stressful LFT 24 hours before you fly test

of course it would be very wrong to " test positive " the month before you fly just to be able to get a recovery cert and I know you would ever do that, as you appear to be a very honest trustworthy type of bloke

It will save the stressful LFT 24 hours before you fly test

of course it would be very wrong to " test positive " the month before you fly just to be able to get a recovery cert and I know you would ever do that, as you appear to be a very honest trustworthy type of bloke
    Yeah could you just fake a positive test? A crazy thought but AKL is awaiting and anything goes…..

Yeah could you just fake a positive test? A crazy thought but AKL is awaiting and anything goes…..
    Of course you could, but as I said you appear to be a very honest trustworthy type of bloke and wouldn't do that otherwise I would have never have told you about it