Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
Help us out here, pip. It seems only a few short weeks ago that you announced your re-emergence breathlessly stating after the Reading game that "Last friday night walking back - I finally got the bug again hence why I re joined here".

Yet that was your first and last post on football. There may be a few cynics on here you may need to win over in convincing everyone you are an invigorating fresh new face rather than another silly persona off the conveyor belt.

First season 1976 - i was 9 years old - if that helps. I wasnt aware I had to meet a certain number of posts per week before i could post anything else. Up until very recently I'd rather not bother to talk about the level of football - but happy to engage you if you would like me to.

Was on this board - a long time ago, had enough of it. Came back on after the Reading game (well observed), went to the Brizzle game (if that helps you) . my son comes with me to most games now - so yes I have the bug again - and also like to chew the fat on other things - as most blokes do I guess.

Lineker his tax fine and appeal - the bbc decision will be in his favour (in my opinion) , my other opinion - he needs to decide if he is a punter or a politician just my 2p worth.