+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Match thread

Good Point - Bournemouth are a good side who with Josh King and Dai Brookes will only improve - whoever finishes above them is going up

I don't think Glatzel is that bad - He looks like he causes problems but he never looks like scoring which for a centre forward is a bit of problem

Bagan was nervous at first but got better - hopefully Bennett is back Saturday - Warnock will definitely try to exploit him

Morrison and Nelson were good again but Smithies was outstanding that save onto the bar was amazing

Wilson was our best outfield player but MOTM was Smithies

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    I don't think Glatzel is that bad - He looks like he causes problems but he never looks like scoring which for a centre forward is a bit of problem
    Glatzel hasn’t scored in 10 games, and never looks like scoring.

He’s shocking in the box. Not strong enough, gets bullied, not a natural finisher.

Which I’d say is a big problem, for a striker.

Should have tried to offload him to Sheff Wed for £500,000, instead of Paterson.

Paterson offered far more of a threat when the ball was in the box.

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Good Point - Bournemouth are a good side who with Josh King and Dai Brookes will only improve - whoever finishes above them is going up

Bagan was nervous at first but got better - hopefully Bennett is back Saturday - Warnock will definitely try to exploit him

Morrison and Nelson were good again but Smithies was outstanding that save onto the bar was amazing

Wilson was our best outfield player but MOTM was Smithies
    I know Warnock used to be a winger, but I for one will be well pleased if he decides he's the man to try to exploit Bagan's inexperience on Saturday.