Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
One person mentioned a rumour on another message board and unsurprisingly you pounced on it. You seem to have some sort of an obsession where Hammam is concerned - you talk about him more often than the rest of the contributors to this board combined. It's bizarre under the circumstances. It's as if you're trapped in a time warp.

The simple truth of the matter is that Sam Hammam didn't have enough money to sustain a Championship club in 2006, hence the fact that he was powerless to resist being ousted by Peter Ridsdale and a group of local businessmen. The chances of him having enough money to buy Cardiff City in 2021 are absolute zero.

If I were you, I'd be far more concerned by the fact that Cardiff City is currently owned and controlled by 68 year-old Malaysian businessman whose intentions for the club are unclear. The fact that, according to his minions, the club is entirely dependent upon the continued financial support of a man of Vincent Tan's age and disposition should be a worry to any fan, especially as the only other people currently involved in the football club are a chairman who Tan brought in and who was apparently attempting to buy Charlton not so long ago, a CEO who previously ran Tan's hotel chain and the boss of a local engineering firm who is CCFC through and through but who didn't have the financial clout to sustain the club in League Two twenty years ago, let alone the Championship in this day and age.
My memory on the ousting of Sam hammam is vague but wasn’t he done over by PMG When the deal for the stadium was being done?
Was his plan for the club to own the retail park to provide lasting income? Didnt they hi Jack all this leaving hammam with no choice but to sell up as the taffia had it all sewn up with the new council leader at that time? He def didn’t have the funds but did he have a plan to make the club self sustainable or is that wrong? Appears like it would have been a great idea as even as a mid table championship side with average players we lose millions every month, allegedly.......