+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season ticket purchases a nightmare

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Season ticket purchases a nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Do you work in the ticket office, or know someone who work there?
    Seems you are going out of the way the defend the indefensible
    This is just daft. I am surprised that anyone wants to work in the ticket office anyway, the amount of unnecessary criticism they get. How am I defending the indefensible anyway - tickets will be available this week by phone and thereafter in person. All people have had to do is wait a week but no, they turn up at the ground demanding their ticket immediately as if they have some god given right to have it there and then.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    This is just daft. I am surprised that anyone wants to work in the ticket office anyway, the amount of unnecessary criticism they get.
    It's interesting that you're so defensive about the ticket office and the way in which the club is handling season ticket sales when you don't actually understand the system yourself.

Yesterday at 11:26 am you boldly stated the following:

"City season ticket sales are currently only open online to existing season ticket holders or members to renew. They are not on general sale."

That was incorrect. False information. Season tickets are on general sale to anyone who wishes to buy one. So you were wrong, again. It's clear that you don't understand the club's sales system and yet you defend it at every opportunity. We can only hope that everyone else isn't as confused about the situation as you so obviously are.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    It's interesting that you're so defensive about the ticket office and the way in which the club is handling season ticket sales when you don't actually understand the system yourself.

Yesterday at 11:26 am you boldly stated the following:

"City season ticket sales are currently only open online to existing season ticket holders or members to renew. They are not on general sale."

That was incorrect. False information. Season tickets are on general sale to anyone who wishes to buy one. So you were wrong, again. It's clear that you don't understand the club's sales system and yet you defend it at every opportunity. We can only hope that everyone else isn't as confused about the situation as you so obviously are.
    Sorry, I didn't see this message until today. Unlike you obviously, I don't spend 24 hours a day trolling through this board looking for your posts to see if I can disagree with them. Firstly, if I did put wrong information out, then this was done unintentionally, unlike most of your posts which contain deliberate lies and inaccuracies about the club which you say you are a fan of but obviously hate with a passion. Quite how you think you are qualified to comment on the workings of the ticket office system anyway is beyond me, as you aren't a season ticket holder and don't, on your own admission, purchase your own tickets. You obviously must make up your opinions based on second hand information. In any event your comment on my previous post doesn't have any bearing on the general point that I was making that people who turn up at a ticket office or ring a telephone line, during a period when online sales only are advertised as taking place, are acting illogically. By my calculations there are about 15-20 people who post on this board who regularly complain about the activities of the ticket office and it is always the same people, who obviously, like you, have an axe to grind. . The club sold almost 14000 season tickets last year, so assertions that there are severe problems with the sale of tickets isn't backed up by the figures. I would hazard a guess that the vast majority of our ticket sales are handled professionally and courteously by a small group of predominantly young people, who work hard and under a lot of pressure and don’t deserve the amount of constant criticism from people like you who have nothing better to do but moan about anything the club does.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Quite how you think you are qualified to comment on the workings of the ticket office system anyway is beyond me, as you aren't a season ticket holder…..
    Wrong yet again. You’re in a desperately bad run of form at present.