+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: GLAMMY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GLAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by Kind of Blue View Post
    Glammy recovering after a shaky start, Northeast going well. Lancs were looking in a bad way too but have steadied somewhat since. Hants going well against Yorks.

Re: the 100. Misgivings about the format etc aside, it’s a shame the Welsh Fire set up has so far been particularly poor. Many a living being stolen for good money. Yesterday felt a real nadir in the short life of the franchise.

If I were a Gloucester or Somerset supporter and cared enough I’d definitely follow the Southern Brave instead. To be honest, the counties linked to each franchise seems fairly meaningless to me. Northants linked to London and Lancs the only county linked to Manchester, for example.
    Not sure Monday will be a nadir I’m afraid - the women’s team have just been embarrassed by a London side that had lost every game before this one.

The men have been humiliated in every game they’ve played - maybe todays their day, but, for now, it’s played nine, lost nine for the Welsh franchise and, realistically, I think they have to start praying for rain if they want to avoid a whitewash.

Re: GLAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Not sure Monday will be a nadir I’m afraid - the women’s team have just been embarrassed by a London side that had lost every game before this one.

The men have been humiliated in every game they’ve played - maybe todays their day, but, for now, it’s played nine, lost nine for the Welsh franchise and, realistically, I think they have to start praying for rain if they want to avoid a whitewash.
    I think a rebrand to Welsh Dire might be needed ?