+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

These are starting to take on the appearance of show trials now.

He should be convicted and banned from running by now for whipping up an insurrection . That process seems to have gone quiet, while a whole bunch of jumped up loons at a state level are going after him for nonsense. Scum like Willis and this chump in new York have made it more likely he gets elected(with all the disasters that will bring) and made a mockery of the US legal process as they do it. Utterly shameful. I hope to god trump doesn't get another term. But if he does then I really hope he goes after and ruins the lives of these state prosecutors

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    These are starting to take on the appearance of show trials now.

He should be convicted and banned from running by now for whipping up an insurrection . That process seems to have gone quiet, while a whole bunch of jumped up loons at a state level are going after him for nonsense. Scum like Willis and this chump in new York have made it more likely he gets elected(with all the disasters that will bring) and made a mockery of the US legal process as they do it. Utterly shameful. I hope to god trump doesn't get another term. But if he does then I really hope he goes after and ruins the lives of these state prosecutors
    What's wrong with taking someone who's committed hundreds of millions of dollars of fraud to court?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What's wrong with taking someone who's committed hundreds of millions of dollars of fraud to court?
    Where's the victim in all of this, show us the victim