+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harris

Harris

watched a lot of his pre and post match interviews recently and I do like his responses and engaging interview behaviours, his replies to questions around Tomlin are so well delivered.

Re: Harris

thanks for jinxing this match

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    watched a lot of his pre and post match interviews recently and I do like his responses and engaging interview behaviours, his replies to questions around Tomlin are so well delivered.
    Why what does he say?

I’d really like to know why he doesn’t play our most creative player more. (I assume that he STILL hasn’t recovered from his injury before lockdown, prior to which he was our best player by a mile.)

[QUOTE=ToTaL ITK;5095255]thanks for jinxing this match[/QUOTE

Oooops humble apologies, he talks a load of crap

He is very good with the media IMO.

He answers questions with questions. A very simple but effective way of deflecting.

He hasnt done a lot wrong since he got here

Hes a young manager and needs time

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Why what does he say?

I’d really like to know why he doesn’t play our most creative player more. (I assume that he STILL hasn’t recovered from his injury before lockdown, prior to which he was our best player by a mile.)
    obvious.he hasn't got the lungs

There’s loads of stuff on Cardiff city TV worth a watch

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Why what does he say?

On Cardiff City player he is very honest about Tomlin, basically saying he not fit, and certainly not ready for 90 minutes , and if the season had ended in April we'd not of seen anything of him anyway , due to his injury.

Looking at his cameos in recent games he doesn't look fully match fit .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    On Cardiff City player he is very honest about Tomlin, basically saying he not fit, and certainly not ready for 90 minutes , and if the season had ended in April we'd not of seen anything of him anyway , due to his injury.

Looking at his cameos in recent games he doesn't look fully match fit .
    Ah OK. Thanks for the update 👍

That explains it.