Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
Get Braverman there. She'll kick their tents down.
Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
Ff sake tory boy
Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
He won't need her , he will probably set them on fire ��
I didnt see any tents to be fair, so they were not the issue

I wasnt sure what part of my statement you think is wrong Sludge

Town has a fair few empty stores now and the Homeless / Addicts were making a nuisance of themselves, then I realised you won't have anything against the poor souls, as if someone did, they are a evil Tory

so I will put this to you, its scenario based

Imagine its the " Toffs day out ( maybe even the young tory party conference )" Cardiff has a few " hooray Henrys ( HH )" gathered around queen street, sat around on the benches, one of the " HH's " gets up and get a handful of bird seed out of his LV Manbag or Briefcase, he walks behind a group of shoppers ( looked like maybe a elderly persons day trip out ) and throws the birdseed in the air over them, so loads of Gulls / bird' descend on the group shoppers, then the HH laughs with his HH friends

would this not be making a nuisance of themselves ? ? ? them Damm Toff's acting the fool and making a making a nuisance of themselves ? ?

2nd scenario

These HH have had too much to Champers to drink even though its only 10.30, maybe a few lines, they are wandering around aimlessly or ( maybe they have no spacial awareness, so maybe im up fair on them ? ?) and shoppers / people going about their everyday lives are having to avoid them bumping into them as them HH's dont care, would this not be making a nuisance of themselves ? ? ? them Damm Toff's Quaffing too Champers and making a making a nuisance of themselves ? ?

I am sure you would be more than happy to call out these Fictional HH's for making a nuisance of themselves, you Labour Boy