+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Haaland

Haaland

Re: Haaland

Would he score that many in Premiership?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes, he's an animal. Would strengthen any team in the Prem. Man City bought him he'd guarantee them the league.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    yes

Timo Werner was good in the Bundesligge.

Different level the prem and, although I personally think he would do well in a side that plays to his strengths, it's not a given he'd be a success.

He's no Robert Glatzel.

Haaland is on another level compared to Werner. It’s ridiculous how much he scores.
    71 goals in 70 games for Dortmund, 50 goals in 50 games in the Bundesliga

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Timo Werner was good in the Bundesligge.

Different level the prem and, although I personally think he would do well in a side that plays to his strengths, it's not a given he'd be a success.
    Haaland is way above Werner’s level.

Video removed.

What odds on Haaland & Mbappe being on opposite sides of Manchester next season?

He is a beast, would love to see him in the prem.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Haaland is on another level compared to Werner. It’s ridiculous how much he scores.
    71 goals in 70 games for Dortmund, 50 goals in 50 games in the Bundesliga
    Everything I’ve seen of Haaland makes me think he’ll be a superstar in the Premier League

Regardless of the supposed quality of the German leagues I think he’s the best prospect of this generation

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Video removed.

What odds on Haaland & Mbappe being on opposite sides of Manchester next season?
    Mbappe seems set on going to Madrid from what I've seen

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    He is a beast, would love to see him in the prem.
    If we could scrape the loot together I’d prefer to see him in the Championship.

His record is insane.

Interesting that utd are tipped to get him due to their new manager. He had presumably played for the outgoing utd manager in his time at molde, yet ole leaving utd seems to have increased their chances of signing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    His record is insane.

Interesting that utd are tipped to get him due to their new manager. He had presumably played for the outgoing utd manager in his time at molde, yet ole leaving utd seems to have increased their chances of signing him.
    Isn't the German guy just going to be short term? I can't see that Haaland will move in January just for him.

born in Leeds apparently, thank Christ he didn't decide to play for England instead of Norway.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Isn't the German guy just going to be short term? I can't see that Haaland will move in January just for him.
    the rumours were that Rangnick will move to some kind of director position at the end of the summer and appoint a manager to work under him. similar to how they did thing at RB Leipzig and the wider redbull group

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    born in Leeds apparently, thank Christ he didn't decide to play for England instead of Norway.
    Yeah born when his old man was playing for Leeds. I don’t know what’s luckier that he chose Norway over England or that Leeds are no where near his level, because I think he grew up supporting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    the rumours were that Rangnick will move to some kind of director position at the end of the summer and appoint a manager to work under him. similar to how they did thing at RB Leipzig and the wider redbull group
    Still seems like he'd really have to love the guy to join them, when he could sign for any club he chooses.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I read he has a two year contract starting at the end of the season as a consultant.

This was the original message by the way, I think it got removed https://twitter.com/1andonlyQL/statu...026566154?s=20