+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ref squares up to player, League One...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ref squares up to player, League One...

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    F*ck me Matt, trouble follows you around, I’d have a word with myself if I were you
    Honestly the 1st incident was completely not my fault

the 2nd i must admit i didnt help the situation with my " hope them medals dont rust " comment, but for them to bring medals to our ground with the idea to hand them to the players after they have beaten us was a good enough reason for us to play 5 in defence and stop them scoring

i tell myself that 2 incidents in 3 years coaching isnt bad infact its positively good

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Honestly the 1st incident was completely not my fault

the 2nd i must admit i didnt help the situation with my " hope them medals dont rust " comment, but for them to bring medals to our ground with the idea to hand them to the players after they have beaten us was a good enough reason for us to play 5 in defence and stop them scoring

i tell myself that 2 incidents in 3 years coaching isnt bad infact its positively good
    Great respect to you for giving up your time for the kids

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Great respect to you for giving up your time for the kids

I feel I take more out of it, i enjoy taking them training, i love the match day feeling, i hate losing, but the high of winning is great and more than makes up for the lows of losing

I feel I take more out of it, i enjoy taking them training, i love the match day feeling, i hate losing, but the high of winning is great and more than makes up for the lows of losing
    I think I speak for everybody here when I ask if Cardiff City played your Girls Under 13's team in the Champions League final who would you want to win?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I think I speak for everybody here when I ask if Cardiff City played your Girls Under 13's team in the Champions League final who would you want to win?
    I am sure it was only you who thought that, but i thank you for it anyway

Hmmmm i could be the coach of a Champions league winning team, got to be my girls team but we would all be winners by just getting to the final

I am sure it was only you who thought that, but i thank you for it anyway

Hmmmm i could be the coach of a Champions league winning team, got to be my girls team but we would all be winners by just getting to the final
    So you've put personal glory ahead of the club

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    So you've put personal glory ahead of the club
    i am that shallow