Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
Pleased to see this, but I do wish the Trust would let members know about these meetings ahead of time so that people can forward questions for discussion. This failure to communicate happens a lot and is unfair to members.

Regarding the food bank, great idea but the Trust office is not the ideal place to do it. Volunteers need easy access to a sink with hot and cold running water as a minimum.
John , in this case it was not possible to ask members for questions they wanted put to Ken Choo as my meeting was originally just with the club`s FD Philip Jenkins to discuss my commentary on the club`s audited accounts for the year to 31 May 2020. Ken was at the stadium when we were meeting and joined us towards its end which gave me the opportunity to discuss the other matters i have reported back on in the members` email and copied in on this board.

Good point re the foodbank. I should have added that we will of course have to comply with food hygiene and Covid restriction requirements - we will be liaising with Wayne Nash as stadium manager to make sure this is done properly.

Keith