+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Free Broadband - latest insane policy from Labour

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Free Broadband - latest insane policy from Labour

How some people don't like gratis and are constantly looking a gift horse in the face is insane to me. These rich capitalists must be the bee's knees in excercising mind control.

C'mon Dorcy surely you see a just little joke, I'll find a Boris meme after dinner to show impartiality.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    How some people don't like gratis and are constantly looking a gift horse in the face is insane to me. These rich capitalists must be the bee's knees in excercising mind control.
    I think some are worried about the freebies effecting everyone's pensions , as a lot of these nationalization plans will effect ordinary folks pensions as the pension funds are invested in these very companies , therefore to gratis effect nice a the start could hurt ordinary working folks pensions in the future , my guess (and it is a guess ) a lot of the supporters of the gratis labour plans are retired or near retired public sector workers who are insulated as their pension and earning are protected from this potential financial shortfall and effects of the brave new nationalization plan , this is a huge gamble to untie all of this and it will cost ,I was listen to old Unite Len praising this new venture ,well he would wouldn't , he it wont effect his £250k pa or any of those folk around the Labour manifesto gratis held meeting yesterday .

And shock of shocks old Len was the first out of the media blocks its as if he was the leader , and he as an union leader attended that manifesto meeting ??

I say never mind free fibre broadband, what about fibre broadband full stop! Lots of places in Wales would love to have it. I'm sure those inhabitants would be happy to pay for it.