Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
"Proudly" post, eh? That's a bit of an assumption on your part, it's a discussion point.

Now, if Drakeford has refused to liaise with UK government, for example the Welsh Government meetings you'd not mentioned, then we're in the situation that whatever happens in Wales is entirely on Drakeford. That's a dangerous game he's playing if it backfires.
The only thing Drakeford does consistently is confuse me.

Strong hints that non essential shops may open next week, but unless that is coupled with easing of this stupid 5 mile rule, places like Cardiff shopping centre will only pull local people in to shop. That's hardly viable for a commercial centre like Cardiff, it needs a bigger catchment area.

Schools to open soon, but a relative in secondary school tells me that she has been told to attend on one day a week only, and no need to wear school uniform....what sort of education is that? Might as well not bother.

Dentists opening up in England, but not so in Wales. Why? Are our dentists less competent than their English equivalents? Don't they have the correct PPE. It's an insult to the dentists working in Wales.

Buy a car in England, go whistle in Wales. Car showrooms are places where social distancing is unlikely to be a problem, except in Drakeford's eyes.

Cautious is an understatement, and it's not as if we have been all that successful handling Covid. some of the highest incidence in the UK in Wales, 1300 patients discharged from hospital into Wales care homes without being tested, low testing throughout Wales compared to UK, embryonic track and trace.

Nicola Sturgeon acts as if she knows what she's doing and where she's going. Mark Drakeford does not fill me with that sort of confidence.