Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
I thought today was a marked improvement over recent games. We moved with much more pace and purpose and we defended well. I don't understand why Colwill didn't take his chance to put us 2-0 up he did all the hard work but shot when had nothing but open space in front of him. I think we can expect better from Bulut in the future. Yes, he's defensive, but was obvious today that he wants us to move the ball around quickly and get things moving faster upfield. You could see today that we still have players that aren't too comfortable on the ball and can't seem to think quickly enough, but all in all, I was much happier with today's performance. I hope the improvement continues. And I hope can make some decent permanent signings this summer.
To be fair to bulut, he does have a philosophy, a way of playing, and he wont compromise it. I've been very critical of him and his style, but i suppose his belief and character can't be questioned, he isn't for changing or reacting. Now whether that's a good thing remains to be seen. I begrudgingly admire it, although i can understand why others don't or wouldn't.