https://www.axios.com/michael-flynn-...712b3da78.html

F**king idiots 😂😂😂

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Charged with lying to liars

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Again, you don't need to always reply if you have nothing worthwhile to say - I've just noticed what you say is your location, I wouldn't say it was very appropriate given your "it made sense in my head at the time" defence of what you said about the woman you call Mrs Boris.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Again, you don't need to always reply if you have nothing worthwhile to say
    The people who accused them of lying were economical with the truth themselves, which Heisenberg failed to mention.

tbf Something factual from you for once. Here was your reaction in a post you started called Michael Flynn Guilty:

Just rewards for lying to the president and his team

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42192080

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    tbf Something factual from you for once. Here was your reaction in a post you started called Michael Flynn Guilty:

Just rewards for lying to the president and his team

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42192080

Apparently he was pushed into it by the liars on the other side. I always suspected he was innocent, so I don't know what he was playing at when he refused to withdraw his guilty plea. Maybe he was framed after all?

Apparently he was pushed into it by the liars on the other side. I always suspected he was innocent, so I don't know what he was playing at when he refused to withdraw his guilty plea. Maybe he was framed after all?
    Apparently.....suspected.......maybe, really jumping off that fence with both feet on this one then. I see Flynn is still playing the martyr to his adoring and gullible audience before the judge fillets him and his lawyer for their little charade next month.

Apparently.....suspected.......maybe, really jumping off that fence with both feet on this one then. I see Flynn is still playing the martyr to his adoring and gullible audience before the judge fillets him and his lawyer for their little charade next month.
    If you remember I spent two years saying he was innocent. Even the judge asked him if he wanted to withdraw his plea, but he seemed hell-bent on sticking to the guilty plea, so I can't argue with that!

So, saying "just reward for lying to the President and his team" while suspecting he was innocent was just you covering your bet presumably? Anyway, I'm sure it all made sense in your head at the time.

Heisenberg

So, saying "just reward for lying to the President and his team" while suspecting he was innocent was just you covering your bet presumably? Anyway, I'm sure it all made sense in your head at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

The bloke told the judge he wanted to keep his guilty plea. In my book, all guilty people deserve the punishment that they get!

I must admit I am now thoroughly confused by the definitions of modern words. When, with typical humility, WB said not only was he proficient in gaslighting but he actually wrote the manual I thought that meant he was adept at getting loads of people to question what is going on in their heads not lots of folk wondering what on earth is going on in his!

I must admit I am now thoroughly confused by the definitions of modern words. When, with typical humility, WB said not only was he proficient in gaslighting but he actually wrote the manual I thought that meant he was adept at getting loads of people to question what is going on in their heads not lots of folk wondering what on earth is going on in his!
    I laid out why Flynn was innocent two years ago, while the rest of you were still busy promoting the hoax Steele Dossier. I'd be surprised if you lot had one GCSE between you!