+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vaccine Confusion Europe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Vaccine Confusion Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    The nationalistic view of all the different variants is just a political blame game. This is quite simply one virus with different variants which will keep circulating until it eventually dies right down.

France is currently taking their turn as the hotspot, I’m sure in 3-4 weeks time it’ll move somewhere else including back over here when we’ll need to look at the next stage of lockdown
    How will it get here if we don’t let anyone in?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Well thats not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Well thats not going to happen.
    Yep, and when the South African variant spreads across the UK in the next few weeks, we start all over again.

Yep, and when the South African variant spreads across the UK in the next few weeks, we start all over again.
    Doom

It could well happen even without the South African variant. We are already seeing an alarming increase in cases in Swansea and surrounds, and latterly in Cardiff. This is no doubt due to in house gatherings to watch international rugby, and soon we will another surge through mass social gatherings on beaches, parks and places like Cardiff Bay.

I was going ask if we will ever learn, but the answer is obvious. Sad really.

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    It could well happen even without the South African variant. We are already seeing an alarming increase in cases in Swansea and surrounds, and latterly in Cardiff. This is no doubt due to in house gatherings to watch international rugby, and soon we will another surge through mass social gatherings on beaches, parks and places like Cardiff Bay.

I was going ask if we will ever learn, but the answer is obvious. Sad really.
    I recall this worry all last summer and that was without half the population vaccinated....

I recall this worry all last summer and that was without half the population vaccinated....
    It's almost as if you're less likely to catch an airborne virus when outside.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    It's almost as if you're less likely to catch an airborne virus when outside.
    Really? That’s good to know as Roath park is heaving today, as is Heath park and the bay.........

Just offered my opinion & observation. I’ll respond to a few comments, no I didn’t get to speak to them all but I’m working constantly across Swe, Den, Nl, Bel, Fr, Sp, It, Sui, Ger, Aut, Svk, Cz & Pl so I’ve had a wide range of views. Absolutely Germany, France and the other Western European countries have an interest in Brexit. Without doubt the Germans are arrogant, the reason we’ve moved from UK to Poland is on their say so.Why did the Poles move to Uk, we surveyed the 240 in our Midlands factory and the overwhelming response was religious oppression & intolerance within Poland. I’m in no doubt that the British media & politicians are winding up the AZ, vaccination situation. The local news here is that they’re grateful to receive 650000 AZ doses. At no point have I defended the EU.

And now for some observations, our brand new shiny factory (paid for by the Japanese, without a cent of EU funding) now has a brand new shiny sign outside saying funded by the EU. Many of my new production team have joined from D*ll, giving the reason for leaving as too many foreigners (aka Ukrainians & Belorussians). And finally contrary to popular belief the locals don’t wear Premier League shirts (or local teams) it seems the done thing to support a Bundesliga team.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Just offered my opinion & observation. I’ll respond to a few comments, no I didn’t get to speak to them all but I’m working constantly across Swe, Den, Nl, Bel, Fr, Sp, It, Sui, Ger, Aut, Svk, Cz & Pl so I’ve had a wide range of views. Absolutely Germany, France and the other Western European countries have an interest in Brexit. Without doubt the Germans are arrogant, the reason we’ve moved from UK to Poland is on their say so.Why did the Poles move to Uk, we surveyed the 240 in our Midlands factory and the overwhelming response was religious oppression & intolerance within Poland. I’m in no doubt that the British media & politicians are winding up the AZ, vaccination situation. The local news here is that they’re grateful to receive 650000 AZ doses. At no point have I defended the EU.

And now for some observations, our brand new shiny factory (paid for by the Japanese, without a cent of EU funding) now has a brand new shiny sign outside saying funded by the EU. Many of my new production team have joined from D*ll, giving the reason for leaving as too many foreigners (aka Ukrainians & Belorussians). And finally contrary to popular belief the locals don’t wear Premier League shirts (or local teams) it seems the done thing to support a Bundesliga team.
    I think that's probably due to the large number of 2nd & 3rd generation Polish in German football. In the 60's & 70's Polish and Turkish immigrants usually filled the menial vacancies that the Germans preferred not to do.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I think that's probably due to the large number of 2nd & 3rd generation Polish in German football. In the 60's & 70's Polish and Turkish immigrants usually filled the menial vacancies that the Germans preferred not to do.
    It's also because it's next door.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post

Do keep posting about your experiences. They are really interesting to read, old fruit

Stanley Johnson?