+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: McCarthy is ruining our club. Sack him NOW before it gets worse.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: McCarthy is ruining our club. Sack him NOW before it gets worse.

Everyone is ignoring my main point which is one you can’t get over if you gave him £100M to spend.

That is that he doesn’t give a **** and he’s not trying very hard or even pretending to.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Everyone is ignoring my main point which is one you can’t get over if you gave him £100M to spend.

That is that he doesn’t give a **** and he’s not trying very hard or even pretending to.
    Probably because it seems to be based purely on a feeling of yours - a feeling that I’d be surprised if anyone else agrees with.

Ridiculous thread and comments by you. The one thing you definitely cant say about McCarthy is that he isn't trying or that he doesn't give a ****. And yet that is the main thrust of your argument, based on nothing more than a ‘feeling’ you have. Well, I have a ‘feeling’ that you have lost the plot.

Logic indicates that if you're making a serious accusation, you provide some evidence to back it up.

That is probably why most are ignoring your baseless claim.