Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
This thread is very illuminating, particularly about some of the people posting on it. They castigate the club for its perceived lack of action over a vile chant made by its supporters, whilst at the same time laughing at and thereby condoning, random acts of violence (or the glorification of such) which could maim or even kill people. As far as I know someone cant be maimed or killed by listening to the words of a football chant or song. I may be a ‘pompous thicko’ as one of you so nicely put it but I would rather be that than a sick moron who obviously yearns for the return of the ‘good old days’ when people used to be randomly beaten up for no reason other than they looked like they could be supporter of a rival team or just even from the same town/city.
God you're dramatic, how does some of us saying to laugh off a player doing the swim away in 2021 equate to "a sick moron who obviously yearns for the return of the ‘good old days’ when people used to be randomly beaten up for no reason other than they looked like they could be supporter of a rival team or just even from the same town/city."

Same as your "what if" about putting the horses head on and running around, it's completely different and if you can't see that then I worry about you