Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
I just think we need to be careful re.hypocrisy. I would argue that we’re a Welsh football club playing in the English football pyramid and receiving all the benefits of that. We’re not a Welsh team. We’re a Welsh club.
Well I think the most fervent and vociferous anti English types are those that one week will cheer the defeat of the English rugby team then a few days later talk about Liverpool as if they were born half a mile from Anfield

Which is of course a district in a city in England that flooded a part of Wales for a reservoir

There's a quote from a Welsh football fan site .....as in fans of the national team .....and a poster asked what people thought of Welsh fans who supported English football teams when there were plenty of Welsh teams to follow ?

One of the moderators said ..... I think they are all complete wankers 😂

I laugh my head off whenever I remember that, it killed the debate stone dead

Of course we know that youngsters will support success and the big clubs so yes it's a bit ott but the arguement is a fair one

I mean if these grown adults just happened to end up supporting these clubs why is it always Liverpool or United etc and not Barnet or Rochdale ?

I could deal with that I 🤔