+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Unforgotten

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Unforgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Yes the plot certainly thickened. A few more twists yet I think

And the ACC certainly bowled Ted a slow full toss on the leg side when she mentioned not fighting old battles didn't she

' The names Hastings Ma'am. I'm the epitome of an old battle'

Which was a polite way of telling to get lost and let him run his own department.

I see a fifth series of Unforgotten has been commissioned by ITV and there is already speculation as to who will take over from Nicola Walker.

I guess they will still with the same dynamic of a female DCI with the excellent Sanjeev Bhaskar as DI Khan, but who knows?
    Wish you hadn’t said that about Nicola Walker - I saw the earlier post about it being a tearjerker and am currently watching the first episode wondering who that was referring to and now there’s another candidate.

Re: Unforgotten

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Wish you hadn’t said that about Nicola Walker - I saw the earlier post about it being a tearjerker and am currently watching the first episode wondering who that was referring to and now there’s another candidate.
    if you have seen the first episode Bob you will know because it is revealed quite early in the first episode that she is only coming back because she has to do 3 months before she can retire on her full pension so unless they have a sudden spate of murders another series isn't really very reaiistic.