+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Christmas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    Yes, you'd need to be almighty to do ALL of those things!
    But not stop the Holocaust and let babies be born with aids

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Give the guy a break, he's 6,000 years old!

If this was it, then I would fully understand your problem with inherited diseases or the attempted extermination of a nation.
    However if this life is just a brief period (even if we live to 100 years+) of preparation in allowing your eternal soul to reside in the domain you yourself have chosen, then the entire picture changes.

If this was it, then I would fully understand your problem with inherited diseases or the attempted extermination of a nation.
    However if this life is just a brief period (even if we live to 100 years+) of preparation in allowing your eternal soul to reside in the domain you yourself have chosen, then the entire picture changes.
    I'm not sure it justifies it tbh. Do you believe god is all powerful and omnipotent?

I'm not sure it justifies it tbh. Do you believe god is all powerful and omnipotent?
    Yes I do. Yet why do you think He should always act using the limited wisdom of humanity?

If He had stuck to such limitations could He have produced amazing DNA or all the features of the Universe?

If you need to see His "Signature" (the image by which he's known across the planet) then it can be seen at the centre of this NASA image of the Whirlpool Galaxy:-
    >> whirlpool galaxy nasa

Yes I do. Yet why do you think He should always act using the limited wisdom of humanity?

If He had stuck to such limitations could He have produced amazing DNA or all the features of the Universe?

If you need to see His "Signature" (the image by which he's known across the planet) then it can be seen at the centre of this NASA image of the Whirlpool Galaxy:-
    >> whirlpool galaxy nasa
    That's a scarecrow. God is a scarecrow? Interesting development.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    That's a scarecrow. God is a scarecrow? Interesting development.
    Thankfully you can get a free eye test at most local opticians:-

SKY IMAGE LAB report the following....

Hubble Cross
    "Sometimes known as the Hubble Cross or Cross of Hubble.
    This image of the core of the nearby spiral galaxy M51, taken with the Wide Field Planetary camera (in PC mode) on NASA's Hubble Space Telescope, shows a striking, dark "X" silhouetted across the galaxy's nucleus. The "X" is due to absorption by dust and marks the exact position of a black hole which may have a mass equivalent to one-million stars like the sun. The darkest bar may be an edge-on dust ring which is 100 light-years in diameter. The edge-on torus not only hides the black hole and accretion disk from being viewed directly from earth, but also determines the axis of a jet of high-speed plasma and confines radiation from the accretion disk to a pair of oppositely directed cones of light, which ionize gas caught in their beam. The second bar of the "X" could be a second disk seen edge on, or possibly rotating gas and dust in MS1 intersecting with the jets and ionization cones.

The size of the cross in universe is 1100 light-years."

How much bigger does God have to make it before you can see it clearly?

How much bigger does God have to make it before you can see it clearly?
    If God wanted us to see this clearly why did his creations wait thousands of years before they invented something that could see it, and 2000 years after the story? Why didn't he just put it nearer?