+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 349 of 350 FirstFirst ... 249299339340341342343344345346347348349350 LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,725 of 8745

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Re: Coronavirus update - IS THE END IN SIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    How ironic it is that China is currently closing down some cities when a certain conspiracy theorist on here expressed that the virus was deliberately released by the Chinese government to damage the economy of other countries.
    No dominoes have fallen yet, old fruit. All global economies are under pressure, but they are still intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    How ironic it is that China is currently closing down some cities when a certain conspiracy theorist on here expressed that the virus was deliberately released by the Chinese government to damage the economy of other countries.
    The news released out of China news is as accurate as ours …..a friend of mine who lives here is from a city two hours from Beijing, she states that nothing has changed there for years…. It’s very very strict in the main cities and the Chinese population are used to control and conformity from birth.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Definitely more cases about, one in my own house even, but as long as cases don’t equate to hospital admissions we just get on with life dont we?
    As long as there are enough healthy people to work, to ensure we have public transport, essential services etc. Bit difficult getting on with life without all of that if worker numbers are decimated.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    The news released out of China news is as accurate as ours …..a friend of mine who lives here is from a city two hours from Beijing, she states that nothing has changed there for years…. It’s very very strict in the main cities and the Chinese population are used to control and conformity from birth.
    Has she got one of those digital passports?

You can’t do much without a cell phone …. Put it that way but as a caveat, she’s used to it

You can’t do much without a cell phone …. Put it that way
    Would never have happened without our computer technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Would never have happened without our computer technology.
    Ours ? They have their own?

Ours ? They have their own?
    It was all done with our IP, they didn't reinvent the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You never answered my question. Do you know people who have had covid four times?
    https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...-show-12568682

So based on what you have previously stated and this article. Of the 67 million people in this country 62 have had covid four times and you personally know more than one of them. You're not a super spreader are you?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So based on what you have previously stated and this article. Of the 67 million people in this country 62 have had covid four times and you personally know more than one of them. You're not a super spreader are you?
    That’s assuming the tests are accurate which is open to question …. the positive aspect of this article is that the more you get it the weaker it becomes … the end is in sight now

That’s assuming the tests are accurate which is open to question …. the positive aspect of this article is that the more you get it the weaker it becomes … the end is in sight now
    Those imaginary friends will no doubt be cheered no end!

As I’ve said , if the tests were accurate…. This article is slightly misleading as it was within 90 days and the people I was referring to was in reference to a period of two years give or take.

As I’ve said , if the tests were accurate…. This article is slightly misleading as it was within 90 days and the people I was referring to was a period of two years give or take
    The article states that the misfortunate people had covid four times at least 90 days apart not within 90 days. So the imaginary people you are know who contracted covid four times within two years would be some of the 62 people you referenced to make your point.

The article states that the misfortunate people had covid four times at least 90 days apart not within 90 days. So the imaginary people you are know who contracted covid four times within two years would be some of the 62 people you referenced to make your point.
    Only relaying what I was told … perhaps they had it three times and the fourth was inaccurate, then the picture would fit the article…. I think a poster on here tested positive 3 times.
    It’s pointless nitpicking.

Do you think the testing is accurate?

Only relaying what I was told … perhaps they had it three times and the fourth was inaccurate, then the picture would fit the article….

My guess is that testing is a lot more accurate than what you are relaying!

My guess is that testing is a lot more accurate than what you are relaying!
    That’s doesn’t surprise me ….plenty of evidence suggests otherwise

Only relaying what I was told … perhaps they had it three times and the fourth was inaccurate, then the picture would fit the article…. I think a poster on here tested positive 3 times.

Yes perhaps that's it. Perhaps the article is about the 62 people who tested positive four times, but there's a whole other group who tested positive four times but only three of the tests were accurate. I'm sure the data has that kind of layering.

The article should make clear that they had four separate positives and really really had it four times.

…. I think a poster on here tested positive 3 times.

Thats me, 3 positive tests, 1 before Vaccines was a PCR, rest were LFT ( but tested twice to double check result )

Oh and Nitpicking is what certain MB users live for

thousands of deaths were WRONGLY blamed on the virus according to this article….

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...med-Covid.html

2 years ago today, we went into our 1st lockdown

Meant to post this earlier in the week but appointments at the Royal Infirmary were canceled on Tuesday at short notice because of an outbreak. I know this because mine was one of the canceled appointments.

To answer the current thread title, I don't think it is, no

https://www.rfa.org/english/news/chi...022124457.html

its on other news outlets aswell

China sealing off area's of infection Shanghai

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    https://www.rfa.org/english/news/chi...022124457.html

its on other news outlets aswell

China sealing off area's of infection Shanghai
    Their no-COVID policy is a bit OTT considering their stances on other matters