+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ollie McBurnie

Re: Ollie McBurnie

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I had sympathy for him when he hit that guy on the street who had been following him around goading him, stamping on someone on the floor is never a good look though. Also he’s just a bit of an arse isn’t he
    McBurnie is a complete bell end. We don’t know why the fan was there, and considering he’s right near the Sheff Utd players I doubt he’s an angel either. This stuff has to stop as well. More players will get in trouble for fighting back to protect themselves. It must be quite scary to see hundreds of fans (if not more) running right at you. Again, McBurnie is a bell end, just like to make that clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    McBurnie is a complete bell end. We don’t know why the fan was there, and considering he’s right near the Sheff Utd players I doubt he’s an angel either. This stuff has to stop as well. More players will get in trouble for fighting back to protect themselves. It must be quite scary to see hundreds of fans (if not more) running right at you. Again, McBurnie is a bell end, just like to make that clear.
    Yeah I agree with you, for example I wholeheartedly support Vieira kicking that Everton twat who was in his face, it's just stamping on someone on the floor is a different thing

However much of an arsehole McBurnie is, that fan deserved everything he got

No sympathy at all

Same situation for the guy that goaded Mike Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

No sympathy at all

what did the fan do? I haven't seen anything about that

Agreed about Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    what did the fan do? I haven't seen anything about that

Agreed about Tyson
    He could well have ran past, tripped over

Or

He tried to attack the bottom of McBernies boot

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

No sympathy at all

Where is the evidence he was goading McBurnie?

The videos i have seen show McBurnie arrive when the lad is already on the floor and start stamping on him.

Even so, pushing or lashing at at someone goading you is in my opinion, justified, stamping down several times on someone on the floor, is not. If you think stamping on someone who is already on the floor and covering themselves is ok, you need to give your head a wobble.

I agree about Tyson... That drunken buffoon deserved it. And Tyson did try several times to ignore and avoid confrontation.

It seems to me McBrunie is just a nasty piece of work and seeks out this kinda stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    Where is the evidence he was goading McBurnie?

The videos i have seen show McBurnie arrive when the lad is already on the floor and start stamping on him.

Even so, pushing or lashing at at someone goading you is in my opinion, justified, stamping down several times on someone on the floor, is not. If you think stamping on someone who is already on the floor and covering themselves is ok, you need to give your head a wobble.

I agree about Tyson... That drunken buffoon deserved it. And Tyson did try several times to ignore and avoid confrontation.

It seems to me McBrunie is just a nasty piece of work and seeks out this kinda stuff.
    He was the first to rush out of the dugout when heckinbottom slammed the ball into spence - he loves a squabble but he comes across as a bit of a bully and a coward - wonder what his life would have been like without football