+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Palestine Israel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback

Re: Palestine Israel

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Any chance for a thread and/or some links so we can improve our knowledge? There are continents which, in my opinion, most of us don't know much about at all but the way you're posting about it here seems to be more about distracting from what the Israeli government is doing today rather than highlighting other areas of concern.
    if that is what you take away from it then there is little point in discussing further. The point being made was very clear - we see atrocities such as this each and every day but little if any get the air time unless the yids are involved.

Only one poster in this thread has condemned Israel and has done it from a position of perspective and objectivity and that is African Bluebird. The rest are just using this as an opportunity to partake in a bit of Jew bashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    if that is what you take away from it then there is little point in discussing further. The point being made was very clear - we see atrocities such as this each and every day but little if any get the air time unless the yids are involved.

Only one poster in this thread has condemned Israel and has done it from a position of perspective and objectivity and that is African Bluebird. The rest are just using this as an opportunity to partake in a bit of Jew bashing.
    I suggest you read the thread more carefully, it's disgusting to accuse people of Jew bashing, you should be ashamed of yourself. it has been explained many times on this thread why this topic tends to draw more attention.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I suggest you read the thread more carefully, it's disgusting to accuse people of Jew bashing, you should be ashamed of yourself. it has been explained many times on this thread why this topic tends to draw more attention.
    I take from this that a nerve has been struck.

Yes , and its strange as the word disproportionate is often used when describing Israelis action ( rightly so ) well form what I see , read there is a disproportionate rage and protest between the Israeli action which I don't support and all for the other tragic atrocities around the world i've pointed out a few an got no traction some last for years not 11 days In Northern Iraq 25k have died at the hands of the Turks, how many thousands in North Korea , endless wars in Africa ,Syria , Iran .
    Just strikes me that the Israeli or Jew is a nice easy target .

Anyone spot the Nazi banners In London as Corby spoke in defence of the Palestinians over the weekend ??

180 k marching , I've never seen that amount on UK streets for the atrocities carried out daily in Africa , Northern Iraq ,North Korea , Syria or for China's crimes against humanity in its treatment of the Uighur /Turkic Muslims..

And folk talk about annexation of lands where was the mass protests when Russia annexed the Crimea wasn't that a violation of international law ? PS No mass demo's .

Load of pish

FYI, the Y word you've casually used is anti-Semitic slur. I know it wasn't meant that way but best not to use it further.

I think my main point throughout this has been that conversations need to be ongoing in times of peace for any progress to be made. This thread is ongoing, good, but seems to be unravelling a bit which is disappointing. But things are still going on which need our attention.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post

FYI, the Y word you've casually used is anti-Semitic slur. I know it wasn't meant that way but best not to use it further.

I think my main point throughout this has been that conversations need to be ongoing in times of peace for any progress to be made. This thread is ongoing, good, but seems to be unravelling a bit which is disappointing. But things are still going on which need our attention.
    Unless we are talking Spurs, I'm aware of just how pejorative Yids is. It was said tongue in cheek, much like red sea pedestrians. If we're going to have a Jew Bashing thread, its best to do it properly and not pretend it is anything otherwise.

re your latter point, agreed.