Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
Hasn't he got his man Jalil Rasheed virtually stalking the corridors of CCFC and reporting back ?

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...director-board

The OP is correct, in terms of VT it's all gone quiet over there. Has Rasheed ever made any pronouncements about CCFC ? I don't remember any. With Ken Choo having moved to London and is now keeping Mehmet Dalman company at arms length you certainly get the impression that the bridge of the good ship Cardiff City is a bit deserted.
I'm not surprised that VT isn't currently showing a personal interest. He's got enough on his plate trying to keep his total business interests going during the Covid era. The 'virtual' arrival of Abdul Jalil Rasheed as a director suggests to me that VT wants a strategist involved and this is the man. There is no doubt that KC and MD have made some mistakes in terms of personal involved with CC in recent years, and from critical comments made by Mehmet at a recent meeting with supporters groups maybe they are feeling a bit sore about the situation.

Also there are other things to do: HR Owen is a big business for VT and both Mehmet Dalman and Ken Choo are directors.
Interestingly, in 2020 Ken Choo became a director of Ascend Care Ltd, a technical healthcare company based in Reading. Im not sure if this is one of VTs business. Ascend care are a major UK distributor of LFTs...and we all know what they are....so maybe development of this is a priority for him??