+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    The NHS people complaining about these test centres fail to mention the fact that they are run by the NHS. Abercynon and Cardiff are each doing about 1000 tests daily and Cwm are doing 6-700.
    If they want more tests available in specific areas they can set up more test centers or send away teams to hot spots.
    The away team sitting in Cardiff center are going nowhere just because the NHS trust running it will not give it any instructions to go anywhere.
    Bobs a lefty so he will always have a pop, which is fine of course. They’ve done a pretty shocking job but any party would have.
    I’m sure bob would post about no deaths in Wales in September, very few in August and the fact the Heath has no Covid patients....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Bobs a lefty so he will always have a pop, which is fine of course. They’ve done a pretty shocking job but any party would have.
    I’m sure bob would post about no deaths in Wales in September, very few in August and the fact the Heath has no Covid patients....
    only if it was in the latest issue of The Guardian - which I very much doubt..

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Now if I were looking to score party political points (heaven forbid!), I could say that all of those good news stories relate to NHS Wales which, as the UK Government never cease to tell is when something goes wrong with it, is run by the Welsh Government. On the other hand, I believe that the running and administration of testing centres and the test and trace system in England and Wales is the responsibility of the UK Government - xsnaggle went off on one as if I was being critical of those who work in test centres, I wouldn't do that - it looks to me as if the administration of them is the problem.