+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: MICK McCARTHY SACKED

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: MICK McCARTHY SACKED

I can draw an analogy with work here. For 20+ years I’ve worked for a Japanese company, with a Japanese MD. The MD does a 5 year stint & then returns to Japan. The MDs until 2019 have been excellent, stood back & let the local management team run the business, very successfully. The new MD is totally different, works in isolation, rarely consults the local team and has alienated them, with the results going through the floor.

This is how I see Tan working, as a dictator Asian MD, working in isolation with little understanding or empathy for the business he’s running and therefore incapable of making the right choice on management,

Re: MICK McCARTHY SACKED

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I can draw an analogy with work here. For 20+ years I’ve worked for a Japanese company, with a Japanese MD. The MD does a 5 year stint & then returns to Japan. The MDs until 2019 have been excellent, stood back & let the local management team run the business, very successfully. The new MD is totally different, works in isolation, rarely consults the local team and has alienated them, with the results going through the floor.

This is how I see Tan working, as a dictator Asian MD, working in isolation with little understanding or empathy for the business he’s running and therefore incapable of making the right choice on management,
    that's just speculation, has anyone involved with the club actually said that tan meddles with the day to day stuff