+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unite Union are closet tories

Unite Union are closet tories

They have to be if they have nominated long Bailey and that irritant Richard burgeon fella.

Expect many years of tory rule if they win the Labour ballot

Re: Unite Union are closet tories

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    They have to be if they have nominated long Bailey and that irritant Richard burgeon fella.

Expect many years of tory rule if they win the Labour ballot
    Arseholes

Long bailey and the other idiot are cannon fodder for the tory press and media

I would like lisa nandy , she made a fool out of Andrew neil , not many people can do that

But it looks like it will be starmer who is ok but not much charisma

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Arseholes

I would like lisa nandy , she made a fool out of Andrew neil , not many people can do that

Even if you agree with what LB says, there is no doubt the Tory press will be salivating at the prospect of labelling her 'continuity Corbyn'
    Sadly that experiment has failed, although In my mind Britain would have been a far better place with a true left wing Government.
    Anyway that is history now, I am prepared to accept a compromise with someone like Nandy or Starmer, although in fairness they are well to the left of Tony Blair.
    The fact is the right wing media and establishment rule Britain. Clearly that's what the bulk of the electorate want. More fool them.

I thought Jess Phillips would have been more popular and got my vote.

She reminds me of a woman who as soon she gets up she has a mug of tea and a fag in her dressing gown.

Arseholes

But much better than Long Bailey,Lisa Nandy would be my choice no frills what you see is what you get.I think the tories would hate faceing her.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    The fact is the right wing media and establishment rule Britain. Clearly that's what the bulk of the electorate want. More fool them.
    Or it's what the bulk of the electorate think they want after reading the media....

Even if you agree with what LB says, there is no doubt the Tory press will be salivating at the prospect of labelling her 'continuity Corbyn'
    Sadly that experiment has failed, although In my mind Britain would have been a far better place with a true left wing Government.
    Anyway that is history now, I am prepared to accept a compromise with someone like Nandy or Starmer, although in fairness they are well to the left of Tony Blair.
    We have labour voters who are shit scared of Left Wing policies. Starmer will get the gig and implement his Blairite policies and all of the pretend lefties can breath a sigh of relief. He's ****ing right wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Or it's what the bulk of the electorate think they want after reading the media....
    Here we go again. The majority of the electorate are thick as pig shit because Eric says they are brainwashed.. Change the record you obnoxious prick.
    Your in a minority. Tough shit.

Arseholes

[QUOTE=Tuerto;5041325]We have labour voters who are shit scared of Left Wing policies. Starmer will get the gig and implement his Blairite policies and all of the pretend lefties can breath a sigh of relief. He's ****ing
    In fairness Starmer is more left wing than Blair.
    I am still grieving over the election result. Any Labour government would be better than what has been voted for.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Here we go again. The majority of the electorate are thick as pig shit because Eric says they are brainwashed.. Change the record you obnoxious prick.
    Are you pissed up?

[QUOTE=jeremy corbyn;5041327]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    We have labour voters who are shit scared of Left Wing policies. Starmer will get the gig and implement his Blairite policies and all of the pretend lefties can breath a sigh of relief. He's ****ing
    In fairness Starmer is more left wing than Blair.
    I am still grieving over the election result. Any Labour government would be better than what has been voted for.
    He's Tory lite in my opinion. I'm angry at the election result, can't be arsed to go over it all again and the reasons why. Let's see what Boris does for the working class heartlands that voted him in.

To be fair a fair chunk of the electorate are thick as shit

Why else would the residents of a town like ebbw vale which has very few immigrants and has had millions of european union money vote to leave ?

Thick as **** ?

Too ****ing right

[QUOTE=Tuerto;5041329]

He's Tory lite in my opinion. I'm angry at the election result, can't be arsed to go over it all again and the reasons why. Let's see what Boris does for the working class heartlands that voted him in.
    I think hes tory lite , I would prefer lisa nandy

Why else would the residents of a town like ebbw vale which has very few immigrants and has had millions of european union money vote to leave ?

Thick as **** ?

Too ****ing right
    The truth is that places like Ebbw Vale only had immigrants to blame for their plight as the politicians on all sides had abandoned them years ago, they had nobody left to shout at.

[QUOTE=SLUDGE FACTORY;5041332]

I think hes tory lite , I would prefer lisa nandy
    Not that keen on her either.

Nice to see I'm still getting under your skin.

People do get swayed by the press. I've had several discussions with people where they'd believed some bollocks they'd read in the Mail (usually) and got quite shirty when I proved them wrong with cold hard facts.

One hilarious goon on social media once had the opinion that Corbyn was a poor leader of the opposition. I asked him how he formed that opinion. Turns out he didn't watch much TV, have much interest in politics, it's what he kept reading in the Sun. At that point you realise you are dealing with a fool.

The truth is that places like Ebbw Vale only had immigrants to blame for their plight as the politicians on all sides had abandoned them years ago, they had nobody left to shout at.
    So Sludge is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    So Sludge is right.
    I don't think it's that simple. The working class have never really had much of a problem with immigrants, historically they've had to mix and get on, and on the whole, they have. Places like Ebbw Vale have had everything taken away from it. It was once a proud hard working town where the people were progressive and in employment, jobs that meant something and benefited the local community, and a nod towards education in order for the next generation to better themselves. Successive governments took that away from them citing economics as their excuse to take away any power these people had, when the industry was abandoned then so were the people.

The EU means nothing to alot of people who are third generation poor and have had any form of motivation sucked out of them, to many, being poor is all they know and all of the disadvantages that go with that, not just educationally but health and living standards. When people are desperate they make desperate decisions, doesn't mean they're stupid

If the Labour Party elect Long-Bailey then its members get everything they deserve. The likes of McDonnell Long Bailey Abbott should be confined to the back benches at minimum. McDonnell said he takes responsibility for the result. Thats bollox all talk. If thats the case John resign give up your seat and lets put Caroline Flint up in your area.

Lisa Nandy for me. Id take Starmer.

Anyone but Long Bailey. Put her up and im done with Labour.

starmer would get my vote if elected . the others candidates won't

I think some working class people do have a problem with immigration. They see immigrants as stealing their jobs, giving them longer waiting lists to see a doctor, while pushing up house prices. Virtually none of this is true, I'd love to see the reports into this that Theresa May stopped being published. I find that curious in the South Wales Valleys as they're built on immigration. I know of several people in their 70s and 80s (and the generation above them that have gone) who were vehemently anti-English yet had English parents. I know others who have seen the same. That logic mystifies me. It's the same odd logic where doctors from overseas, especially places in the Middle East, suffer racist abuse from patients who would rather not be treated than be treated by them. It's the same as Brexit logic, where I've seen people say they know it will make things worse but they'd rather things be worse than things as they are. Again, struggling to work that one out.

Thick as **** ?

Too ****ing right
    So it seems a fair chunk of the electorate are 'thick as shit'. But not the part of the electorate that post on here obviously, the feckin arrogance!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    So it seems a fair chunk of the electorate are 'thick as shit'. But not the part of the electorate that post on here obviously, the feckin arrogance!
    Well not everybody who posts on here is bright Joe

He’s in a majority who didn’t vote Tory, I know that.

What we need is an anything but tory party to vote for

It would clean up