+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Jewish group walks away from Labour

Re: Jewish group walks away from Labour

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Nothing unpleasant about changing their name. Suggesting that they needed to do that because otherwise they wouldn't be English is most unpleasant. You seem to b insisting that Jews aren't English.
    I'm not suggesting anything of the sort, you are full of false accusations and come across as a woke extremist.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Anyone notice how Herr Corbyn deliberately mispronounced Epstein in a kind of comic sinister voice tonight ?
    He can't help it.
    More like you cant help it RonnieBird, why are you referring to Mr Corbyn as Herr ?, Jeremy Corbyn is English, not German.

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    I'm not suggesting anything of the sort, you are full of false accusations and come across as a woke extremist.
    I'm getting a bit confused here Trampie, can you help me out? If I'm ethnically Jewish can I be ethnically English in the same way as if I'm ethnically Welsh can I be ethnically English? This ethnoreligious/ nationalistic question can be hard work sometimes, don't you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I'm getting a bit confused here Trampie, can you help me out? If I'm ethnically Jewish can I be ethnically English in the same way as if I'm ethnically Welsh can I be ethnically English? This ethnoreligious/ nationalistic question can be hard work sometimes, don't you agree?
    You can be whatever you like Dorcus.

It seems like a certain group is trying to take the Labour party down, would that be a good thing for British politics to have a party that is/was [depending on your view point] a party that traditionally stood for equality and fairness become irrelevant leaving only parties on the right as the only mainstream parties ?

I try not to address Stalkus, but that post is openly racist and worthy of a Nazi eugenisist.
    He suggests - no, openly says that people's nationality relies upon their ethnicity. Does he apply this to all races, or just Jews ?

It's a false argument based on a plain lie because there's no such thing as an English ,( or Welsh), ethnicity, and it shows that there are some seriously sinister characters lurking in the Labour Party.

What's this Herr Corbyn comment you made RonnieBird ?

I was comparing him to Hitler. Stop diverting and trying to make the victims into the wrongdoers.
    Your friend Stalkus has just made a blatant racist remark suggesting that Jews can't be Englsh because of their ethnicity , so why don't you question that ?

I don't have a friend called Stalkus and I've never heard of a Stalkus.

As regards you comparing Corbyn to Hitler that is deeply offensive to Mr Corbyn, Hitler did despicable things and to compare them is just plain ignorant and devalues the price paid by millions of people due to Hitler's actions, Corbyn is not a mass murderer and for you to compare Corbyn with Hitler is disgraceful.
    It can even be argued that it is anti Semitic to label falsely and or frivolously with such ridiculous comparisons because when real anti Semitism takes places its gets treated exactly the same, so you RonnieBird is doing the cause of anti Semitism no good at all by comparing a life long anti racist campaigner to a mass murderer.

You can be whatever you like Dorcus.

I don't have a friend called Stalkus and I've never heard of a Stalkus.

As regards you comparing Corbyn to Hitler that is deeply offensive to Mr Corbyn, Hitler did despicable things and to compare them is just plain ignorant and devalues the price paid by millions of people due to Hitler's actions, Corbyn is not a mass murderer and for you to compare Corbyn with Hitler is disgraceful.
    It can even be argued that it is anti Semitic to label falsely and or frivolously with such ridiculous comparisons because when real anti Semitism takes places its gets treated exactly the same, so you RonnieBird is doing the cause of anti Semitism no good at all by comparing a life long anti racist campaigner to a mass murderer.

Since Corbyn is an anti Semite , I don't care whether it's offensive to him or not.
    People should have been more offensive to Hitler when he started on this path

I will take Bercow's view when he says “I do not believe Corbyn is antisemitic,” before yours RonnieBird.

Are you Jewish yourself RonnieBird ?

Does that make a difference then ?

I will take Bercow's view when he says “I do not believe Corbyn is antisemitic,” before yours RonnieBird.

Are you Jewish yourself RonnieBird ?
    I'm glad you asked Philip that question Trampie but I doubt he'll reply. I've asked him because it will help clarify the reasons for his obsession with this subject.

I wanted to know if he or any of his family members had been affected by persecution or indeed the horrors of the Holocaust. It would enable some of us to understand his feelings and try to sympathize with his anger and hurt. However I've had no luck in eliciting any information from him.

His name doesn't appear to be of Jewish origin at first glance but as mentioned previously many had chosen to anglicise their names. Maybe it was originally Dilivitz or something similar.

Wow !
    Firstly, that's why I call him Stalkus - because he tries to get personal details of other members and publicly uses what he wrongly believes to be my real name. That's freaky.

Now he tries to goad people about the hollocaust - I can't believe that you approve of that Trampie ???

I've no idea who or what you are talking about RonnieBird, is the ll spelling deliberate or a typo I wonder, never mind.

These Jewish groups that are going to walk away from Labour are they going to vote for a right wing party namely the Conservative party instead of Labour ?

A typo obviously . Please explain what meaning it might have.

The matter keeps giving and giving

https://news.sky.com/story/extinctio...story-11865863

These Jewish groups that are going to walk away from Labour are they going to vote for a right wing party namely the Conservative party instead of Labour ?
    Ummm no , traditional they have been friends of the Labour movement when in the good old days Labour defended them and gavevthem a political home because of far right and Islamic extremists, however there seems to be a far left issue as well , one may now asume they have no home politically, some irony there eh ?
    considering there history .

What a shit world we live in.

https://twitter.com/JewishChron/stat...47716815491072
    Seems like you are wrong 'life on mars', back in 2015 with Ed Miliband of Jewish descent in charge of Labour, Jewish people were nearly all going to vote for a right wing party in the form of the Conservative party according to a poll done for the Jewish Chronicle, no doubt those figures are higher now, one reason given is those British Jews were concerned about Israel.

That was only four years ago Trampie. Labour didn't become the party of anti semitism overnight.
    How can you not know the huge involvement of Jews in labour during the last century ?

I don't think Jews are the only people they've alienated either. The working class, ( indofar as that exists), seem pretty dissolutioned about their votes in the referrendum being ignored by labour, and business people are increasingly worried by Herr Corbyn's antics

https://twitter.com/Gertcha_Cowson/s...49600027979776
    With Jewish people apparently going to vote on the right, its disturbing that some of them seem to have gone over to the far right in recent years, I hope its only very small numbers.
    I don't think its a case of Labour needing to get its act together so much as it seems as if a number is being done on the Labour party as certain people and possibly even foreign Governments who would not want the Labour party running our country as Labour might be seen as been sympathetic to the Palestinian cause hence why a number is possibly being done on them.

https://twitter.com/JewishChron/stat...47716815491072
    Seems like you are wrong 'life on mars', back in 2015 with Ed Miliband of Jewish descent in charge of Labour, Jewish people were nearly all going to vote for a right wing party in the form of the Conservative party according to a poll done for the Jewish Chronicle, no doubt those figures are higher now, one reason given is those British Jews were concerned about Israel.
    There's a very simple answer to Jewish party allegiance. This anti-Semitism ruse is a red herring. Given the fact that genetically the Jewish race is endowed with a higher intellect than the average then most have migrated to the middle classes and higher paid jobs. Exactly the constituency that tend not to vote Labour. As you suggest Trampie this is much more an economic narrative than anything else.