Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
I see the know everything about everything trio have given this idea the thumbs down. No surprise there then, after all a bunch of old men who have probably just about mastered texting are, surely, best qualified to pass judgement on this plan. However, speaking as an old man who has been left behind somewhat by the digital revolution myself, this sounds an honourable aim to me which is, almost certainly doomed to failure because of entrenched attitudes which think solely in terms of the, failed, economics of the last forty years - the irony is that next month will probably see the election of the most right wing Government of our lifetimes , more than likely with a majority, at a time when we are all still feeling the effects of the failures of capitalism.

I may be partially responsible for this in my own small way because I'm far from certain to vote for the only other party that can, realistically, be expected to form a Government , but I'm a little more likely to vote Labour today than I was on Thursday because of this policy.
I'm sure you were always going to vote Labour and thats fine .