Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
No, I don't think it's an exaggeration. In fact Corbyn is just being destroyed by Andrew Neil on the TV and after three requests refuses to apologise for anti semitism in his party.
Although the vast majority of the Labour Party isn't anti Semitic , I think he is honestly - based on his close association with those who openly say they want to kill all Jews and refusal to condemn them. As long as he's calling the shots and refusing to address the issue, the party is therefore in practical terms " wholly anti Semitic" .

My opinion - there are very very many decent people in that party and they should cast this man adrift if he can't convincingly reject anti semitism. Perhaps he got this far in through naivety rather than evil on his part , but I'm afraid it's a taint which cannot be removed at this stage. He is toxic to that party and if he cares about it he should make way for someone who can be trusted
He could have put this to bed tonight, a slight upsurge in "the polls" leading into this, he failed miserably and he will again get hammered in the press for his refusal, Johnson refused the other night, what a pair of clowns to pick from, it's the UK version of Trump and the Hilderbeast.