+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City's Attendance Record Under Threat

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: City's Attendance Record Under Threat

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Spot on, additional security gaps between fans , more boxes for the filthy rich , we were seen as the Guinea pig FA Cup event , after the video evidence was taken away, and top end psychologists scrutineers viewed the behavior's of raging opposing fans they decided a bigger gap was needed between seats .

They also preferred less club fans and more rich metropolitan elite hospitality boxes for non sporting types to sup away on their free buffets , G & T 's , scoff Brasserie type foods , whilst chatting about stocks /shares , looking and nodding at the well healed ladies who are always invited to these events as it hits the equality quotas ..
    The only raging fans I saw that day were some of our own, racist coked up little tossers!

Quote Originally Posted by bluesp View Post
    The only raging fans I saw that day were some of our own, racist coked up little tossers!
    I encountered some Pompey on the tube, fat wankers abusing 'shirters'. All clubs have them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    I encountered some Pompey on the tube, fat wankers abusing 'shirters'. All clubs have them.
    I encountered Pompey at an away game tick tock

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I encountered Pompey at an away game tick tock

Yep
    All the Pompey fans i met were good lads.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Yep
    All the Pompey fans i met were good lads.
    That's always good

Of our 4 Wembley games the Portsmouth fans were the worst I encountered, also on the underground, it was an uncomfortable journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Of our 4 Wembley games the Portsmouth fans were the worst I encountered, also on the underground, it was an uncomfortable journey.
    Same here Des, they were looking for stragglers on the tubes and just waiting for any excuse to pounce.