Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
I don't think it is to be fair. I saw enough of Tanner pre-season and early season to say that he's a decent enough footballer and deserves his break out of non-league football. He has something imo. Is he good enough for a season in The Championship? Absolutely not but he'd easily play in L2 (and I love my L2 football as you know).

Every player is sh*t out on the park for Cardiff City at the moment and has been for most of 2024. Nobody is doing anything well. There were still plenty of fans clapping these players off the park yesterday when the stadium should have been empty.

I don't like singling out any of the players too much when they're all shite. I think that's down to Bulut. The team is shite. The manager is shite and the football is dire, mind-numbingly, bad shite on top.

I agree with you about why the f*ck as fans are we constantly defending this but I keep asking the question "how is it that every f*cking footballer that comes to Cardiff City and is playing for Cardiff City is worse than before they came here?"

I absolutely love Siopis. 63 appearances for Trabzonspor before he came here. Is there a single Cardiff City player who would be signed for them? He's sh*t now.

Turnbull. Why was he on the bench yesterday? Fans are already calling him sh*t.

Ralls. Why was he given an extension (probably because the sentimentality that's rife throughout our club is catching)? He was sh*t again yesterday.

I got home in a furious mood yesterday. After reading that there'll only be about 8 afternoon matches next season. Wet, cold and p*ssed off (again) me and Mrs C had a long talk and said "f*ck it. That's enough". No more ST for us. We've turned into a miserable club, with miserable football and miserable owners (and yes, I'm know a miserable fan).

So, we can analyse the players as much as we want. But this is Erol's squad. This is Erol's football. And Erol's football is shite and turns good players into shite.

F*ck I feel better for that!
Good post. Don't agree with you on Tanner, although i have to conceed that you have seen much more of him than i have. And i get that Erol Bulut is the common denominator, and that he is shit and he should have gone after the last game in my opinion. But to make 25 players shit, every one of them (Outfield) would take some doing, in fact, it would take some skill to nullify a whole workforce and take away anything good that they have. That's quite a feat. As fot not bothering next season, don't blame you one inch. I can't watch that garbage either. It makes me angry.