+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Covid passports.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Covid passports.

Tried to get one online and was told that the photo I provided of my driving licence (which was accepted by a bank and utility company for identification purposes) was not acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Tried to get one online and was told that the photo I provided of my driving licence (which was accepted by a bank and utility company for identification purposes) was not acceptable.
    On a similar note, I’ve just ordered a lease car for my wife. I haven’t had any loans, mortgages or any form of credit since 2012. As a result they asked security questions about a loan from 1998 & another from 2007, which I had no clue. My driving license was issued in 1979. They used the signature from that for my ID then told me that they’d refused the finance agreement because the signature I used (40 years later) does not match. In the end I had to forge my own signature to get it approved. It’s taken 6 weeks to get it approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    On a similar note, I’ve just ordered a lease car for my wife. I haven’t had any loans, mortgages or any form of credit since 2012. As a result they asked security questions about a loan from 1998 & another from 2007, which I had no clue. My driving license was issued in 1979. They used the signature from that for my ID then told me that they’d refused the finance agreement because the signature I used (40 years later) does not match. In the end I had to forge my own signature to get it approved. It’s taken 6 weeks to get it approved.
    Welcome to Modern Britain

i had the same sent another 3 photos the same and bingo it worked

All this online stuff is causing much anxiety Paul. Just reading this tread proves all the different views and endorsements. IT geeks find it so easy, others struggle. But i am also of the opinion that many with good IT skills are also stumbling with it, me and you included. I eventually got it sorted over the phone and we did my daughters at the same time, the mrs later tried online and gave up and eventually got through on the phone. I really feel for people who do not have phones and or IT knowledge.
    Spedger

I had the exact same thing Paul.