+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lindisfarne- Porthcawl, last Saturday night

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Lindisfarne- Porthcawl, last Saturday night

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    I hope so too because he was great. I'd never been to the venue before but it was so intimate, I look forward to my next visit there.

I was sat in the second row on my tod because my missus didn't want to go and my sister and brother-in-law got refused entry because they couldn't prove they'd been double jabbed.
    I was up Acapela, Pentyrch last night watching Go Now - Moody Blues tribute band. Along with Genesis my all time favourite band. Ex Moodies drummer Gordy Marshall and ex 10 cc lead guitarist/ singer Mick Wilson fronting the band. An excellent night out in a cosy little venue.Lots of Moodies songs that we all wanted to hear. Another feel good factor.

Re: Lindisfarne- Porthcawl, last Saturday night

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    I was up Acapela, Pentyrch last night watching Go Now - Moody Blues tribute band. Along with Genesis my all time favourite band. Ex Moodies drummer Gordy Marshall and ex 10 cc lead guitarist/ singer Mick Wilson fronting the band. An excellent night out in a cosy little venue.Lots of Moodies songs that we all wanted to hear. Another feel good factor.
    Acapela is a great venue. I must go there about once a month, great pizzas as well as good bands.