+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Matt LeTissier.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Matt LeTissier.

I think with most things on line , it could be argued both ways if it’s genuine or not.
    That being said , with posters like you, who are really comfortable following the official narrative, I couldn’t be bothered wasting time with the justification of the post which is why I decided to remove it.

The fact that you took the time to add it again……well you know the answer….

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I think with most things on line , it could be argued both ways if it’s genuine or not.
    That being said , with posters like you, who are really comfortable following the official narrative, I couldn’t be bothered wasting time with the justification of the post which is why I decided to remove it.

The fact that you took the time to add it again……well you know the answer….
    Oh yes, it can be argued. Anything can be argued online but that doesn't change facts.

As I answered your question willingly, could you answer mine? Why were you posting it in the first place, and were you going to say that it's not real?

Although if you really are going to stop posting fake rubbish because of "posters like me" then we all win. A few others on here could do with following your good example.

I hope you realise how mad this take is

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I hope you realise how mad this take is
    In hindsight perhaps your response is correct …oh the joys of not walking away from a debate

In hindsight perhaps your response is correct …oh the joys of not walking away from a debate

There's hope for you yet!