+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Ventilator treatment is invasive. You are put into a medically induced coma, and they slice you open to insert the tubes directly into your lungs. As you say your chance of survival is around 20% if you are lucky.

Dr Fauci is refusing to back hydrochloroquine only because it hasn't undergone blind trials, which would mean the people who got the placebo would have to die in order to obtain a result that pleased him. On the other hand, hydrochloroquine has been used to successfully treat the Coronavirus, and there is plenty of scientific medical data to back this up.

People who are using this dilemma to score political points are dispicible in my opinion, and it seems as though more deaths are acceptable if it damages Trump. These people are sick.
    Ahem to that, the world is indeed a nasty place , i'm afraid social media and the internet has allowed this to fester

Heisenberg

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Ahem to that, the world is indeed a nasty place , i'm afraid social media and the internet has allowed this to fester
    Bookmarked.