+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Has anyone e-mailed City about not being allowed to watch matches?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Has anyone e-mailed City about not being allowed to watch matches?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    I mailed the above address on Saturday as I couldn’t get the match.
    I received an automated reply that wasn’t helpful
    Finally through to Ticket Office on Thursday. I was asked to mail the streaming address again which I immediately did.
    No response.
    I got a reply on Saturday, a day after my second e-mail, which, essentially, suggested it was my fault!

The small amount of feedback here and from two or three others I know of who contacted the club after being denied the chance to watch the Sheffield Wednesday match suggest that I've been lucky to have got a response from them even though it was of little use - nine days after the game we were not able to watch, it appears that nothing whatsoever has been done about the situation by those charged to sort things like this out, it's hard to have too much faith in them doing that in the five days before we next play.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I got a reply on Saturday, a day after my second e-mail, which, essentially, suggested it was my fault!

The small amount of feedback here and from two or three others I know of who contacted the club after being denied the chance to watch the Sheffield Wednesday match suggest that I've been lucky to have got a response from them even though it was of little use - nine days after the game we were not able to watch, it appears that nothing whatsoever has been done about the situation by those charged to sort things like this out, it's hard to have too much faith in them doing that in the five days before we next play.
    Have they rectified it for you now?

I received the following reply today.
    No. Not helpful.

Hi,

To read the full 2020/21 Season Tickets | Streaming Vouchers & Credit article on the Clubs website, please click on the link below.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...ouchers-credit

If you are yet to receive your code you will need to contact the club directly and can do so via the link below - tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk

You can redeem your voucher via the link below:
    https://cardiffpayments.streamamg.co...register/step1

I hope the above is useful to you.

Kind regards,

No. Not helpful.

Hi,

To read the full 2020/21 Season Tickets | Streaming Vouchers & Credit article on the Clubs website, please click on the link below.

If you are yet to receive your code you will need to contact the club directly and can do so via the link below - tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk

Kind regards,
    Is there a chance you didn’t use the site/links correctly? It appears only a handful of fans couldn’t access the game which would suggest a user error rather than an issue on the clubs website.

Not having a go, it’s not the easiest of sites.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Is there a chance you didn’t use the site/links correctly? It appears only a handful of fans couldn’t access the game which would suggest a user error rather than an issue on the clubs website.

I redeemed the voucher which it said was successful. I then clicked on the live tv link and it said I needed a subscription.

It was exactly how I did it last year.

Probably did balls it up though.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post

I sent them screen shots of my fan number, of the code and showing that the new code was approved and of the message saying that I needed to subscribe. It worked perfectly well last season.

My issue now is the very poor communication from them. I will try again tomorrow.

No. Not helpful.

Hi,

Kind regards,
    That’s the reply I also received a few days ago to my query which was different to your and TOBW issue. So nobody reads the emails, they just send out a standard response referring you to the original website about 10 days after the live event - not great customer service is it!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    That’s the reply I also received a few days ago to my query which was different to your and TOBW issue. So nobody reads the emails, they just send out a standard response referring you to the original website about 10 days after the live event - not great customer service is it!
    I'm going to try ringing them in a minute. I have no great expectations of getting anywhere, but I've got to try something as, so far, four e-mails to them have produced just the one, unhelpful, reply.

I'm going to try ringing them in a minute. I have no great expectations of getting anywhere, but I've got to try something as, so far, four e-mails to them have produced just the one, unhelpful, reply.
    This is the reply I received ...

Hi,

You are only required to redeem your voucher code once.
    Once it has been redeemed it is activated on your account.

Please see the below link - https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/video/live, this stream will be live 15 minutes before kick off.

You can login to other devices uses the email address used to redeem the voucher, however please ensure you log out of all other devices before you do so.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

--
    Dunc M
    cardifftvsupport@streamamg.com

.... so I replied stating that he had not understood my email properly or even read it correctly. So we’ll see whether it works at 3pm today!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dargavel View Post
    This is the reply I received ...

Hi,

You are only required to redeem your voucher code once.
    Once it has been redeemed it is activated on your account.

Please see the below link - https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/video/live, this stream will be live 15 minutes before kick off.

You can login to other devices uses the email address used to redeem the voucher, however please ensure you log out of all other devices before you do so.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

--
    Dunc M
    cardifftvsupport@streamamg.com

.... so I replied stating that he had not understood my email properly or even read it correctly. So we’ll see whether it works at 3pm today!
    Just put this on the match thread;-

"I've e-mailed the club four times since I was denied the chance to watch the Sheffield Wednesday match and phoned them three times where I was prompted to leave a message. The only response I've had from them was a short e-mail saying I am not subscribed to watch games despite me having received and redeemed the voucher I applied for as a 20/21 season ticket holder.

I'm still not being let in, so, once again, I'm effectively paying a tenner to listen to the game on Radio Wales!"

Ditto
    Received a mail today from them at 14.48 asking if I have an alternative email address to which I replied. No further response back.