+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Train travel yesterday.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Train travel yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Your first paragraph says so much about why the world is such a divided place these days, why can’t you just click on the link i posted? People won’t think any less of you if you do.

Mind you, I see you’re now saying that the lack of rolling stock is only part of the reason for the overcrowding, so that’s some progress - you are acknowledging that there are other reasons.

As for carriage swapping, I suggested a novel approach (allocate a train to the same line for a whole day) which would mean that there would be no need for any swapping which you ignored.

I’ve admitted that there will be overcrowding and delays - there were when I travelled to games just before Christmas in 2018 and 2019, but the point you can’t appreciate because you weren’t there was that Saturday was exceptional in my experience, although, based on the links about what happened the previous weekend, it may be becoming the norm.
    I have always said that was the problem. Read the thread bob.

You told mw what the link was, pictures of overcrowding. I am not dividing the world by not clicking on it, that's rather dramatic even by ccmb standards.

I didn't ignore it, I said maybe someone else in an office somewhere has an idea of why they can't..

Re: Train travel yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I have always said that was the problem. Read the thread bob.

You told mw what the link was, pictures of overcrowding. I am not dividing the world by not clicking on it, that's rather dramatic even by ccmb standards.
    But why won’t you click on it? Now that seem bonkers to me.

I’ve finished with this thread for now anyway - too much like banging your head against a brick wall.