+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff Council are killing the City.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: Cardiff Council are killing the City.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Get your compass and maps out Tom, as you’re a bit away from THE CENTRE of Cardiff
    Am I missing the joke here? Am I about to get whooshed?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Am I missing the joke here? Am I about to get whooshed?

The original poster, is talking about access to our wonderful city, but you’ve brought a venue selling overpriced, warm, plastic receptacled booze, into the debate, which is not what the original poster, was aiming at.

You’ve given a politician’s reply, which has no baring on the debate .

Exactly the same as your “gun analogy” in another thread.

Go and have a nice rest and a cup of coffee

Heisenberg

The original poster, is talking about access to our wonderful city, but you’ve brought a venue selling overpriced, warm, plastic receptacled booze, into the debate, which is not what the original poster, was aiming at.

I already gave my response to xsnaggle though

The Tramshed is a music venue, Tone. There aren't many left in Cardiff so I thought you'd be one of the people wanting them to remain open before the live music scene in the city completely dies on it's arse.

What's wrong with the gun analogy I made?

Had my rest and cup of coffee earlier... now I'm on here

I already gave my response to xsnaggle though

The Tramshed is a music venue, Tone. There aren't many left in Cardiff so I thought you'd be one of the people wanting them to remain open before the live music scene in the city completely dies on it's arse.

What's wrong with the GUN analogy I made?

Had my rest and cup of coffee earlier... now I'm on here

The government are responsible for “speed limits”, are all crashes their fault.

You cannot blame individual actions on someone else, people have got to take responsibility for their actions

Heisenberg

The government are responsible for “speed limits”, are all crashes their fault.

You cannot blame individual actions on someone else, people have got to take responsibility for their actions
    Now that's a poor analogy, Tone. They have literally put something in place for our safety by introducing speed limits.

If you want a speed limit analogy on this topic - how about if the government removed speed limits entirely... would they take no responsibility for the obvious increase in deaths up and down the country?

Now that's a poor analogy, Tone. They have literally put something in place for our safety by introducing speed limits.

If you want a speed limit analogy on this topic - how about if the government removed speed limits entirely... would they take no responsibility for the obvious increase in deaths up and down the country?
    God, he gave you that one on a plate didn't he

For the record, 100% agree with you on the gun analogy in the other thread, and the destruction of any uniqueness and identity about the city in this one

Mr Tit, Tramshed is a music venue, Why are you talking about the booze they sell as opposed to the music they play and what that brings to the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Mr Tit, Tramshed is a music venue, Why are you talking about the booze they sell as opposed to the music they play and what that brings to the area.
    It is also available for private parties

The council is killing the city, and it is deliberate!!!!

Progress pr imagination is not required in this country , we are enjoying the slumber, to be fair being a large country park for the elderly to enjoy is nothing to be balked about .

In the interests of balance to this debate, if you want to come from Thornhill in order to get a connection for a bus to Ely, then you would get off at the law courts and then jump on the Ely bus at The Holiday Inn just before the bridge by the Mill stad. Unless there is some kind of transport that can get those that need it from those two points then i do find that unacceptable for those with disabilities of the elderly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    In the interests of balance to this debate, if you want to come from Thornhill in order to get a connection for a bus to Ely, then you would get off at the law courts and then jump on the Ely bus at The Holiday Inn just before the bridge by the Mill stad. Unless there is some kind of transport that can get those that need it from those two points then i do find that unacceptable for those with disabilities of the elderly.
    That’s where the Wally bus comes into play, I call it the Wally bus, it’s actually a train that winds its way through the pedestrianised areas picking up and dropping off wherever. We christened it that in Benidorm once when one of a our lot said “Look at all the Wallies on that thing”, we soon changed our minds when we caught it to get around, use the one in Adeje, Tenerife, now as well, marvellous simple idea.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    That’s where the Wally bus comes into play, I call it the Wally bus, it’s actually a train that winds its way through the pedestrianised areas picking up and dropping off wherever. We christened it that in Benidorm once when one of a our lot said “Look at all the Wallies on that thing”, we soon changed our minds when we caught it to get around, use the one in Adeje, Tenerife, now as well, marvellous simple idea.
    Sounds like a great idea, it's something that needs to be looked into if people have to make a fair walk to the connecting bus, especially the elderly and disabled, bollocks to parents with kids, they can get a bit wet, do them good

So you dont believe a popular music venue should be saved?

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    What's your point? Tramshed is still part of the city!
    My point is, the original poster was talking about CASTLE/WESTGATE STREETS , which is nowhere near Tramshed
    Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    So you dont believe a popular music venue should be saved?
    Every entertainment venue should be saved.

My point is, the original poster was talking about CASTLE/WESTGATE STREETS , which is nowhere near Tramshed

Every entertainment venue should be saved.
    The op actually called the thread "Cardiff Council are killing the City" therefore the fate of Tramshed is extremely relevant

Less than a mile is pretty close.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Less than a mile is pretty close.

But, the original poster is talking about streets/roads/traffic/buses, he mentions everything bar the f ucking Tramshed

But, the original poster is talking about streets/roads/traffic/buses, he mentions everything bar the f ucking Tramshed
    The thread is about The City of Cardiff!