+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Your top 5 things you want post pandemic.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Your top 5 things you want post pandemic.....

To mix freely with people. For school to start. To travel. To visit and be visited.

Last week I noticed myself being conscious of people in old films and TV shows being too close to one another. I hope that goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    To mix freely with people. For school to start. To travel. To visit and be visited.

Last week I noticed myself being conscious of people in old films and TV shows being too close to one another. I hope that goes away.
    I get that too. I feel quite nostalgic when I see a bar scene. I think there will be a few weeks when we'll be very cagy in crowded places, I do wonder if there'll be some sort of PTSD for some people if and when things get back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post

Yeah I found myself clocking things on Tv with people hanging out etc thinking that looks strange, not good really.......even seeing old football matches in packed grounds