+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Alive and Well

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Alive and Well

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Little bit of piss taking, what a load of bollox. Its was personal and spitfeul as usual. Youve already bullied Organ Morgan off the forum, you need to take a long hard look at yourself.
    Organ Morgan is hardly the sort of person who would get bullied off the board.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Organ Morgan is hardly the sort of person who would get bullied off the board.
    Organ Morgan was chatting absolute shite and being smug about it and got rightly called out for it, he gave as good as he got.

JR obviously wants a safe space where opinions aren't challeneged, bloody snowflake.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Organ Morgan was chatting absolute shite and being smug about it and got rightly called out for it, he gave as good as he got.

JR obviously wants a safe space where opinions aren't challeneged, bloody snowflake.
    About half of OM's replies to me were belittling my intelligence. I never claimed he was bullying me off the board, and quite frankly I think he'd be insulted at the idea that he'd been bullied off too. He's made of sterner stuff than that.

About half of OM's replies to me were belittling my intelligence. I never claimed he was bullying me off the board, and quite frankly I think he'd be insulted at the idea that he'd been bullied off too. He's made of sterner stuff than that.
    Exactly, I was reading through that covid thread and the first half of it is just Organ calling people idiots.

JR finds it strange that you can have an argument with someone on a messageboard and still hope they're fit and well.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Exactly, I was reading through that covid thread and the first half of it is just Organ calling people idiots.

JR finds it strange that you can have an argument with someone on a messageboard and still hope they're fit and well.
    I dont find it strange I find it very hypocritical. You dont really care if they are fit and well. Yesterdays now deleted thread highlighted what a nasty piece of work you are.

Youre very quick to defend anyone you think is being discriminated against but you think its ok to cyber bully vulnerable people just because you dont agree with them. If you and Organ just went at it 1 v 1 fair enough but it was very rarely 1 v 1. Usually at least 3 of the gang, sometimes more, laying into the fella. Ridiculing him. Matt the same. Cowards and typical bullys hunting in packs.

Evidently not. Or is it just merely coincidence that 3 posters who you, Croesy and the rest of the pack belittled relentlessly no longer post on here? Organ, Wales-Bales and Blue Matt were often taken to task mob handed by your little gang.

The Organ Morgan stuff was particulary unpalatable. Hounding the poor fella, starting threads about him. Its certainly not beyond the realms of possibility hes jacked this place in because of you lot.

Evidently not. Or is it just merely coincidence that 3 posters who you, Croesy and the rest of the pack belittled relentlessly no longer post on here? Organ, Wales-Bales and Blue Matt were often taken to task mob handed by your little gang.

The Organ Morgan stuff was particulary unpalatable. Hounding the poor fella, starting threads about him. Its certainly not beyond the realms of possibility hes jacked this place in because of you lot.
    Much as I don't want to shake your cage, the truth is that for years being personal and spiteful was your calling card. You're not as bad any more, luckily.

But the most blatant example of someone being bullied off a messageboard is your bullying of adz.

Interesting that you bring up Wales Bales. I stopped replying to him in about summer 2018, but he mentioned either me or Cyril pretty much every day. If I was a snowflake I'd say he was hounding me, but I'm not so I don't.

Much as I don't want to shake your cage, the truth is that for years being personal and spiteful was your calling card. You're not as bad any more, luckily.

But the most blatant example of someone being bullied off a messageboard is your bullying of adz.

Interesting that you bring up Wales Bales. I stopped replying to him in about summer 2018, but he mentioned either me or Cyril pretty much every day. If I was a snowflake I'd say he was hounding me, but I'm not so I don't.
    Anyone who I had a spat with I did it 1 v 1 and usually in retaliation. I certainly didnt need the back up of 4 or 5 others to beat them into submission.

As for Adz, he certainly wasnt shy in getting personal and gave as good as he got. Hes thrown a hissy fit and flounced from more forums than Croesy (the original not the imposter) and as i understand it flounced from next door because Splotty was allowed back on.

Anyone who I had a spat with I did it 1 v 1 and usually in retaliation. I certainly didnt need the back up of 4 or 5 others to beat them into submission.

As for Adz, he certainly wasnt shy in getting personal and gave as good as he got. Hes thrown a hissy fit and flounced from more forums than Croesy (the original not the imposter) and as i understand it flounced from next door because Splotty was allowed back on.
    Ok big man, you tell yourself that if it makes you feel better.

The irony is you're much more a nasty prick than anyone else on here. You be start behaving yourself or I'll be bullying you off next.