Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
I don't need to look at pictures. I've caught a train before I know what it's like.on 2 carriages from NP Station with kids in tow..

I am parroting it because it is a justified reason, one, that is part of the issue causing the pictures you want me to look at.

You can't seem to grasp the logistics of carriage swapping either and how it's not as straightforward, bit you've moved on from that now.

Keep posting. They still don't have the carriages to for the demand. Overcrowding and delays are inevitable. Moaning about it on here won't change that.
Your first paragraph says so much about why the world is such a divided place these days, why can’t you just click on the link i posted? People won’t think any less of you if you do.

Mind you, I see you’re now saying that the lack of rolling stock is only part of the reason for the overcrowding, so that’s some progress - you are acknowledging that there are other reasons.

As for carriage swapping, I suggested a novel approach (allocate a train to the same line for a whole day) which would mean that there would be no need for any swapping which you ignored.

I’ve admitted that there will be overcrowding and delays - there were when I travelled to games just before Christmas in 2018 and 2019, but the point you can’t appreciate because you weren’t there was that Saturday was exceptional in my experience, although, based on the links about what happened the previous weekend, it may be becoming the norm.