+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: RB cover: Free agents

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: RB cover: Free agents

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Yeah agree about right back, I was responding to the comment above.

I'm amazed we haven't brought in a right back.
    Pleased with recruitment but it’s such a glaringly obvious area we needed to add depth and we haven’t. It’s bizarre

Quote Originally Posted by horse_face View Post
    Pleased with recruitment but it’s such a glaringly obvious area we needed to add depth and we haven’t. It’s bizarre
    I think they think Bacuna can do a job there and we have focussed on other areas. I don't think any of the players we've added are luxuries, bar Phillips, who I'd argue was needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I think they think Bacuna can do a job there and we have focussed on other areas. I don't think any of the players we've added are luxuries, bar Phillips, who I'd argue was needed.
    Doing a job there but at a stretch, Harris accepted himself we needed another RB and hasn’t done anything about it.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Doing a job there but at a stretch, Harris accepted himself we needed another RB and hasn’t done anything about it.

The full back problem is a clear concern but I can’t see that Harris hasn’t tried to do anything. He must have a plan. Mustn’t he?

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    The full back problem is a clear concern but I can’t see that Harris hasn’t tried to do anything. He must have a plan. Mustn’t he?
    Potential use of Bagan or move Nelson over to RB and bring in Benkovic to partner Morrison.

Bagan would probably be the best fit since that is his position ?

We signed another creative player, a keeper, a centre back, a right back and a winger. We needed all of them. We had to prioritise these positions, I would have preferred another winger over a back up right back. It would also be difficult to get one, with JOT guaranteed games, who's going to want to come here? That free agents list hardly screams sign me!