+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How Many Vaccines In Wales Today ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: How Many Vaccines In Wales Today ?

ya
    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I have now got my appointment, next Wednesday in Pentwyn, but had a very surreal conversation to get it.
    I called the number advised here and after 20 minutes of hearing, "You are in a queue, time to an answer is 9 seconds" I spoke to someone.
    I gave my name and asked him about getting the jab as I'm over 70 and the WG had said everyone over 70 had been offered one.
    He asked me if I had received a letter, email or text. When I told him no he said, "Well where did you get this number from?" like I'd hacked it or something.
    The he asked me my date of birth. He couldn't find me so asked for my address.
    Then he asked me my date of birth. He still couldn't find me so asked me to confirm my post code.
    Then he asked me my date of birth. Then he asked me my surname and said he had no one of that name registered. I told him I had 4 brothers and a sister all waiting for a jab.
    Then he asked me my date of birth. He asked me for my sister's details and I gave them to him. (She is almost 83) He said he had no record of her.
    Then he asked me my date of birth. Then he asked me for the details of one of my brothers. I gave him them. (That brother is 74) He said he had no record of him.
    Then he asked me my date of birth. The he asked me to spell my name.
    Then he found me. Magic!!
    I got the impression he kept asking me my date of birth because he didn't believe my age and thought I'd slip up and change the dates.

I can't wait to find out what they ask me next wednesday.

Bank details and passport number

International

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    ya

Bank details and passport number
    Oh I have to take photographic ID with me. Passport probably, the police have still got my licence lol

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Oh I have to take photographic ID with me. Passport probably, the police have still got my licence lol
    I'm being honest and genuine here so please accept this post as intended...

Why are you saying "i have to take photographic ID with me" as if it's some kind of anomaly? Do you think that nobody else has been asked to take photo ID? Again, I'm not being horrible, I would just like to understand your thought process considering a few hundred thousand adults have been vaccinated before you have and you're sharing the fact that you need to take photo ID as some kind of 'gotcha' that the WAG have it out for you or something.

Again, I'm just trying to understand your mindset and not having a go at you.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I'm being honest and genuine here so please accept this post as intended...

Why are you saying "i have to take photographic ID with me" as if it's some kind of anomaly? Do you think that nobody else has been asked to take photo ID? Again, I'm not being horrible, I would just like to understand your thought process considering a few hundred thousand adults have been vaccinated before you have and you're sharing the fact that you need to take photo ID as some kind of 'gotcha' that the WAG have it out for you or something.

Again, I'm just trying to understand your mindset and not having a go at you.
    I know you worry about me and care deeply so I'm not offended.
    I fully expected to have to take ID. I only said what I said as a tongue in cheek response to Bluetit's comment about bank account and passport number.
    But if you don't find that explanation to your liking please let me know and I'll keep inventing other reasons until we find one that satifies you. OK?
    Seriously. I worry about you, I'm beginning to think you're obsessed with me. It's not healthy you know. You need to have it treated.

And just for clarity I do think the WAG has it in for me, (or out for me to use your phrase) and so does eveyone else and the whole world and his wife.
    Just because I'm paranoid doesn't me that everyone isn't out to get me!!