+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chester FC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Chester FC

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    No mind blown I am afraid, unless you are going to tell me it was a Ikea Flatpack airport
    Basel (mostly in Switzerland) has an airport over the border just inside France...and adjacent to Germany. At arrivals you have a choice of straight on for France, turn left for Germany or nick a motorbike and have a good run up to the barbed wire fence that is the border for Switzerland.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Basel (mostly in Switzerland) has an airport over the border just inside France...and adjacent to Germany. At arrivals you have a choice of straight on for France, turn left for Germany or nick a motorbike and have a good run up to the barbed wire fence that is the border for Switzerland.
    yes I was looking at flying into Europe before C19 to do some history ( World war stuff ) and came across it, think easyJet flew into it ? ? in the end ended up in Schiphol

talking of the barbed wire jump, I watched ( again ) over christmas the Guy Martin great escape jump, good viewing

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    yes I was looking at flying into Europe before C19 to do some history ( World war stuff ) and came across it, think easyJet flew into it ? ? in the end ended up in Schiphol

talking of the barbed wire jump, I watched ( again ) over christmas the Guy Martin great escape jump, good viewing
    I read C19 as the nineteenth century for a second